Sunday, July 27, 2008

Today 28/7

Just back from Malacca, feeling vacuous. But life's always not so easy, we shall fight for our future right? dear Goo, i ll always believe in you =)
3 movies i watched in last few days - batman[the dark knight], red cliff and hell boy II. Dark knight is the best among. Moreover, this episode shall be the greatest one in batman movie series, I love the character of joker so much, so i plan to watch it again when I'm free.
Red cliff is an amusing movie.. it supposed to be a serious and epic war but the producer made it in the way of comedy..
hell boy II is ordinary..nothing surprising, but it's not that stuffy to watch too..
Today I didn't go for futsal, I went to carrefour with housemate, spent 70 on the food stuff, this's the first time i spent so much on these, i thought the stocking can stand for 1 month above..

At last, the good new is, finally i can online in hostel again.. the streamyx had been activated, so glad..

1 comment:

yew_soon@りゅうこ said...

Haha.. whoot! U lost to me.. last week.. my record is 4movies!!! Journey to the center of the earth; Red Cliff; Batman and Hell BoyII. The best movie is totaly agreeable with u.. Batman! Yeah! I like the Joker too. Haha..